– organ system that protects against environmental hazard, retains water, regulate temperature, synthesize vitamin D, skin sensation, and functions as non-verbal communication such as blushing.
– organ system that supports the body, protects soft tissues, storage for minerals, and production of blood.
– organ system for movement, support, and production of heat.
– organ system for directing responses to stimuli by coordinating the activities of the other organs in the body.
– organ system for producing hormones that regulate the activities of the other organ systems.
– organ system that transports cells and dissolved materials such as nutrients, gases, and wastes.
– organ system for defense mechanism and immunity against disease and pathogens.
– organ system for delivering air to areas where gas exchange occur between the air and blood.
– organ system that processes food and absorbs nutrients, minerals, and other fluids.
– organ system that eliminates excess fluids, salts, and waste products.
– organ system that produces sex cells and involves in sexual reproduction.
Palomar College. https://www2.palomar.edu/