Chromoscience offers free educational materials and delivers research article summaries in life science to people around the world. It would be a great idea if we can do this as well as help promote other businesses or organizations.
Chromoscience is looking for anyone who can write summary of research article and/or write educational content in life science. In return, we will allow you to add a link for your business (website, Youtube, blog, etc) to the content you have made. The content will undergo approval process.
- We will add your name/organization and URL at the beginning of the content.
- Content should be based from high-quality and/or peer-reviewed reliable sources. An example of reliable includes Pubmed, NCBI, WHO, Sciencedirect, or college/university website (*.edu).
- Content can be a short summary of a research article (life science) that you like.
- Content can be a lecture or educational material in life science that you like.
- Content should be unique and has not been posted on our website.
- Content should follow proper writing etiquette.
- Do not plagiarize.
- Content should not have any regulatory, safety, security, or copyright issues.
- Content should not contain or promote any illegal activities, unethical content, hate speech, discrimination, political biases, trafficking, gore, health issues, safety issues, and/or other real world problems.
- Content should have source link added at the bottom. This is required and we will not post content without the source link.
- Your business/organization should not contain or promote any illegal activities, unethical content, hate speech, discrimination, political biases, trafficking, gore, health issues, safety issues, and/or other real world problems.
- The overall content should be readable and understandable for an average English speaking person. The simple, the better.
- Uploading images is currently not available, but we will add related image to your content.
- Finalize your content before using the submission form below. The system does not allow edits after submission. If you need to edit the content after it has been posted, please email us with your correction to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have the right to remove the content for any reasons especially if it possesses regulatory, safety, security, or copyright issues.
Thank you and looking forward for your great content.
By click the “submit post” button, you are giving Chromoscience permission to upload and post the content and that you agree with the rules stated above.